Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

Big Head Project

This is the big head project I did for graphic design 1. The first thing I did was find a few pictures of my friends playing lacrosse. The link for the website that I found these photos can be seen below. After I had my pictures I cut out each of their heads and posted them on separate layers. Then I cut out the bodies and posted them smaller on separate layers. After that I touched up some of the edges with the eraser tool. After that I got a picture of a field, however the only one I could find that was big enough was indoors. To fix that I cut out just the field part and made it a layer. Then I brought in a picture of a forest and blurred it to try to make it a little more realistic. Next I got a picture of a new net and brought it into the picture as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment