Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Final For Graphic Design 1


The picture above is my final for graphic design one. The objective was to turn art into graphic design. The piece of art I choose is the one to the left of the soldiers raising the flag. In order to turn this piece of art into graphic design it would have to be understood, send the same message to everyone, and motivate. The way interpreted this piece of art was people moving forward. With all the soldiers leaning forward I  tried to make it seem like the past was gloomy with the clouds and the future after moving forward was happy with the flower graphics. I think I made this design understandable and motivational. The first thing I did was cut out the soldiers and then I made a reflection of them. After that I looked up urban art style tutorials to make it look interesting and that directed me to the website qbrushes.com where I download 3 different brush sets that I used to create some design. After that I outlined the flag to make it look like it was glowing and added text. The design choices where made as I went along. I would use random brushes in different places until I saw something I liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment