Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Illustrator Tutorials days 1-5 practice

days 1-5
This the practice sheet I did for My days 1-5 in the illustrator tutorials. The Key was the hardest part of doing all the practice. 


Project Description: This is my practice sheet from the days 1-5 on Vectordiary.com. I learned how to make different shapes and figures using the shape, pencil, and pen tools. Also on Mrboothby.net he said what we had to include in our practice sheet. Some of those things were stars squares puzzle pieces and keys. This was also made by using adobe illustrator.
This is the link for where I learned to do this: www.vectordiary.com 


New skills, Processes and Tools learned: 

  • How to use the pen tool
  • How to make shapes with the pen tool
  • how to use the pencil tool
  • how to make curves
  • Pencil, Zoom, and pen tools were used
  • one process used was the adjusting the line curve after adding points with the pen tool
The shape tools: circle, star, square, oval, rectangle

Self Reflection: I had a lot of fun with this project. The easy stuff came naturally to me just as the squares and circles that had to pen made, but the hardest part of this had to be using the pen tool by far. As you can see in my picture I had a lot of trouble with the pen tool. My rabbit looks like a messed up dog and the bird isn't that close looking to a bird. However, I had already finished my practice sheet by the time I was told about using the transparency feature and tracing it. I have figured that out to and I will be posting a better version of the rabbit and the other more complicated shapes.

Part/project: 9/10: I gave myself 9/10 instead of 10/10 just because all my shapes are a little sloppy However I didn't know how to use the trace feature by the time I finished so I think I deserve a break for that. Other than that I think I worked well and deserve this as my participation grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment