Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rocket ship

rocket ship
Project Description: In this project I learned how to make a simple rocket ship in adobe illustrator. I think mine turned out good and if anyone wants to see the line for the tutorial for this it is http://www.denisdesigns.com/. It took only about 10 minutes and I enjoyed learning about how to make shadows.


New Skills:
  • Learning to cut out with shapes and expand
  • Gradients
  • Making shadows
  • Tools: pen, gradient, oval, Square
Self Reflection: I enjoyed this project very much as well. I think mine turned out good and I know that I will use the skills I learned making this in future projects. The flame also had to have been the hardest part of the project for me. It took me many tries to finally get it to look like a flame, but I eventually got it.

Part/Project: 10/10 I think I worked great on this project and there are not any major problems with the picture of the rocket ship that I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment